Physicists are invited to respond, refute or comment on any issue that was discussed in this web site. In particular, you are invited to take one of the following missions.
Comay model missions
1. Find an experimental result that contradicts or not explained by Comay’s model which is explained by QCD.
2. Find more experimental results that are not explained by QCD and can be explained by Comay’s model.
Here you are invited to read a few lines and refute at least one of 3 arguments demonstrating the existence of fundamental errors in the textbooks, on which you may have successfully passed exams in the past. These errors have repercussions which cast doubts on other central topics.
3. You can see here www.tau.ac.il/~elicomay/dpp_new.pdf a proof showing that the argument for QCD construction is incorrect. The proof is written on about one half of a page containing a double spaced text.
4. The following link contains a short proof showing an inherent contradiction of the electroweak theory. See http://www.tau.ac.il/~elicomay/EL_WEAK.pdf
5. We show here in 10 lines that textbooks are wrong when they claim that the real wave function of the Klein- Gordon equation has a Hamiltonian.
If you can devote a little more time to it, then you are invited to read the following article and try to contest at least some of its conclusions. Among other things, this article proves that the Higgs particle is also based on an error, it has no Hamiltonian, and therefore it cannot exist.
6. Here is a brief demonstration (less than one page) that within the framework of Quantum Theory, there are unsolved problems in the common use of the electromagnetic gauge.
Your comments will be welcome. Prefer to send an email? Send it to Eliyahu Comay.